Instructor Development Course
Live the life of your dreams
"The best way to observe a fish is to become one of them" J. Cousteau
Become a RAID Instructor, your passion for the sea comes true
World's cheapest Instructor Course
SPECIAL PROMO until 31st of December
Contact me directly to take advantage of this offer
Our Instructor Development Program (IDP) stands out for the teaching method. High quality standards prove that RAID instructors offer more safety and professionalism to their students. Becoming a diving instructor means that your dream of working around the world and transmitting that illusion by the sea will come true. Decide to be the best instructor thanks to the IDP course at La Bombona Diving.
It is not more difficult or complicated, it is about making sure that you can teach people to dive safely and that you always work through diving centres where the quality of teaching prevails over any other interest.
As RAID Instructor, your buoyancy control must be exemplary, if it is not, we will teach you how to achieve it. DAN (Divers Alert Network) insists that poor buoyancy control is an unacceptable risk to divers' safety and is one of the points where RAID makes the greatest effort for students to master this technique from the beginning. beginnings of activity.
In RAID we require more hours of water than most certifying agencies to become an Instructor, we require a minimum of 100 hours, almost double that of many other agencies. We strongly believe that you need this level of experience as a minimum in order to begin your journey as an instructor.
The training will prepare you for the IE, Instructor Evaluation, in which an examiner RAID agency will evaluate your skills as an instructor. As a RAID instructor you will not have to worry about the evaluation since you come out better prepared than any other dive agency.
- 18 years old
- Medical certificate (able to dive - 6 months)
- Pass ow20, adv35, Expl30, Master Rescue and Dive Master course
- Be certified as a RAID dive master o equivalent certification from other agencies
- 100 logged diving hours
- Be Rescue Diver or equivalent from other agencies
- Show the First Aid course + Oxygen provider course (PADI DOESN'T INCLUDE OXYGEN PROVIDER COURSE!!!!!)
- Complete the IDP with an RAID Instructor Trainer
Evidence of these prerequisites must be submitted to the RAID Dive Center and Instructor Trainer prior to proceeding to the water training.
17 days: 14 course days, 1 day off, 2 evaluation days.
What includes the course?
FINAL PRICE is
- RAID pro fee (300$)
- IE Instructor Evaluation (300 $)
- First year of anual pro fee (210$)
- RAID Materials(Slates, shirt, ...)
- Specialty instructor level of DEEP40 and NITROX (~500 $)
- We will provide you any diving equipment you will need for the course, but as a diving instructor you MUST own full equipment to get a job.
- 1 month diving insurance
- Accommodation and food
What I get after the course?
- RAID Instructor certification
- DEEP40 Instructor certification
- NITROX Instructor certification
- Courses you can teach: TRY DIVES, OPEN WATER 20, EXPLORER 30, ADVANCE 35, RESCUE DIVERS, FIRST AID, RESCUE DIVERS and DIVEMASTERS
NO SURPRISES ON THE FINAL PRICE!!!
The price of the course PACK PROMO for this 2021 it's 58000thb.
We want to contribute our bit to the recovery after the global pandemic. Our purpose for this 2021 is to be able to access a new life with the most economical package in the world without skimping on quality and professionalism.